Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Report 2

AUDIENCE QUESTIONS

1. I beefed up the content of my essay by added some words to reassert my assertions in my conclusion paragraph. This practice really helped me to make my conclusion sound more intelligent and to add to my rather short essay.

2.Once again, I did;t need to make any changes to the form because this is one of the hundreds of rhetoric essays I have written... not to sound cocky.

AUTHOR RESPONSE

ROUGH CUT

Creative writers employ various rhetorical strategies in various genres in order to prove themselves to, inform, entertain, and connect to the general audience. Authors commonly attempt to validate themselves as credible writers on a topic in their work. The insertion of fact into creative works is used to create realism. Pathos allows the author to connect with the general audience. The communicative methods of a creative writer are imperative in the progression in the artform itself: Alger inspired Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald inspired Thompson, and Thompson inspired me to write this paper.


RE-EDITED SELECTION

Creative writers employ various rhetorical strategies in various genres in order to prove themselves to, inform, entertain, and connect to the general audience. Authors commonly attempt to validate themselves as credible writers on a topic in their work by connecting to the decorum of their audience and communicating their credentials. The insertion of fact into creative works is used to create realism in order to make the stories more comprehensible and believable to the readers. Pathos allows the author to connect with the general audience through humor, fear, and various other emotional appeals. The communicative methods of a creative writer set forth a linkage of metaphorical dominos as Alger inspired Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald inspired Thompson, and Thompson inspired me to write this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment