Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection on Project 2

1. The restructuring of my essay from my content outline to my raw content went great, mostly because I almost completely ignored my boring content outline. Instead of talking about a different genre's conventions in each body paragraph, I decided to analyze a different work of a different genre for a different strategy for each paragraph. I feel my essay is much more holistic because of this alteration.

2. The biggest challenge is that I ran out of steam towards the end: my conclusion sucks and my works cited is to be added.

3. Next week should be pretty easy... or at least I think all I need to fix is my conclusion and add a works cited. I will try to attend office hours just to verify that these are the only necessary alterations.

4. I feel really confident in my essay. Much more confident than with the last project.

No comments:

Post a Comment