Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection on My Pre-Production Process

1. My interviews, despite the brevity of my interview with Dr. Sheehan, went pretty well for the most part. I definitely got some really good "soundbites". For instance, Sheehan gave me an excellent soundbite regarding the conditions that led her to become a writer: she articulates on her parents' backgrounds as writers and how it affected her.

2. Time management, as f**king usual, was my biggest setback this week. The previous activity where I had to make a production schedule should help me out though... Need evidence? Check out when ever blogpost I've ever written was submitted.

3. The last activity will hopefully help me to better organize and manage the production segment of this project. Procrastination has a funny way of sneaking up on you though...

4. Overall, I feel that this project will definitely be better than my last one (which isn't saying much).   I will really need to finish the rough draft to provide an accurate assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment