Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report 8B

AUDIENCE QUESTIONS:

1. The conclusion of a college essay is rather straight forward. As usual, I just summarized the rest of the essay and tried to conclude with something to leave the reader thinking.

2. I feel that I especially struggled with this paragraph because I was so tired from writing the rest of my essay. It was easy to write and I guess it's ok as it is, but I really want it to POP!

OUTLINE EQUIVALENT:
  • Conclusion
    • Closer could stress the importance of the communication between writers.
    • Closer could be a personal reflection from someone about to join this community of writers.
RAW CONTENT:

Creative writers employ various rhetorical strategies in various genres in order to prove themselves to, inform, entertain, and connect to the general audience. Authors commonly attempt to validate themselves as credible writers on a topic in their work. The insertion of fact into creative works is used to create realism. Pathos allows the author to connect with the general audience. The communicative methods of a creative writer are imperative in the progression in the artform itself: Alger inspired Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald inspired Thompson, and Thompson inspired me to write this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment