Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 Production

AUDIENCE QUESTIONS:

1. Sadly, no dramatic successes come to mind for this week. I feel that much of my time was spent just following the directions of the outline I made. I feel that my use of interviews might yield a very successful project.

2. I feel that I'll need to find a better way to include my sources because it is very difficult to give them credit in the podcast genre. Currently, they are unmentioned so I might just start prefacing with something like: "According to a study by Mr. Blahblahblah on Dotcom.com...".

3. Next week will be a challenge because I have a lot of content to create in not a lot of time. Plus I have various extracurricular obligations to attend to as well:(.

4. I feel a little uneasy about my project right no because of this is the project with the highest point value, the one where I must express the most of my own opinion, and the one with a medium I am least familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment