Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1

For my peer review, I graded Rashaan Malik's QRG on the NFL Concussion Controversy.

Two Things I Liked:

  1. He made excellent use of the QRG format and seemed to have a knack for its diction and flow.
  2. He did an excellent job of illustrating both stakeholders' position on the issue without being too blatant (like having each stakeholder and their intentions described in different sections of the QRG).
Two Mistakes I Noticed:
  1. Certain paragraphs were too meaty in my opinion to be considered a part of the QRG. More succinct information could have been supplemented.
  2. Little traces of descriptive story telling are apparent: "It was a cold Pittsburgh fall morning...". I feel that this did not coexist well with the QRG format.

No comments:

Post a Comment