Sunday, January 24, 2016

Course Projects

  • What are you most confused by or nervous about in regards to the four major projects?
    • My biggest concern resides not in a particular project but in my own ability to manage my time appropriately.
  • What are you most interested in or excited by in regards to the four major projects?
    • I am excited to embark on the controversy postmortem because the majority things I have had to present on for my prior english courses were very safe and not controversial. I am excited to immerse myself in a controversy and construct a well-informed report.
  • Based on your understanding of the major projects, what are the elements of this course that you have to plan ahead for? How will the coursework described in the four project assignment sheets challenge your time management skills this semester?
    • I need to plan ahead in order to rent the equipment necessary to produce videos. Moreover, I am going to craft a much more stringent schedule since I have other demanding classes, a job, and plan on rushing a fraternity.
  • How has your past English coursework in high school or college prepared you for the challenges of this course? What skills will you bring into the course with you?
    • I am really good at completing assignments at last minute which is more of blessing than a curse in some scenarios. I also have taken three courses on video production.
  • Do you have any questions about the four major projects that haven't been answered by the assignment sheets? What do you still want to know?
    • I believe I have received all the information I need.
Reflection: From reading the other students posts, I realize that many of my concerns are shared with my fellow students. Also, based off of the times that the posts were posted it is evident that I am not the only procrastinator in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment